Leave a Reply:
Search this site
- The Hades Landscape
- September 8, 2010The first in a three part series, legendary visual effects artist Douglas Trumbull talks about the inspiration and process that led to the creation of one of the greatest dystopian landscapes in science fiction:
- But will they ever come to Vancouver?
- September 9, 2007A bit last minute — the result of disappearing for a week in a half into cottage country– but Dawn Landes, who was featured here a few months back with her bluegrass take on
- On Infrastructural Domesticity
- December 2, 2008“Whether or not this is even true – after all, I never think truth is the point in stories like this – … the idea of appropriating a construction crane as a new form